Currently we are looking to fill vacancies in the following areas:
- Minibus Driver Volunteer (Nottingham)- Nature in Mind are looking for an experienced minibus driver to assist with transporting service users to various activities either in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire or Leicestershire. Volunteer must have a D1 category on their full, clean drivers licence and will have a short driving assessment with the minibus provider before starting.
- Various Volunteers (Scunthorpe)- Our supported accommodation service in Scunthorpe are looking for various volunteers to support residents including befrienders and mentors, activity volunteers, staff support and admin.
- Gardening Volunteer (Nottingham)- We require someone to work with service users doing basic gardening at one of our supported housing services.
- Job Search Volunteer (Newark)- We are looking for a volunteer to assist service users with searching and applying for jobs. Volunteers may also help with CV's and finding suitable vacancies for applicants. 1 day a week on a Thursday.
- Holistic Health Volunteer (Nottingham)- This is an opportunity to work with service users at our detox facility in Nottingham, using a range of holistic health methods. This could include reflexology, yoga etc.
- Holistic Health Volunteer (Lincoln)- Working with service users in a new multiple complex needs service, offering some holistic therapies such as relaxation, acupuncture, art therapy etc..
- Music Tutor (Lincoln) We are looking for someone to offer music workshops with service users. This could be either using musical instruments, DJing, beat-boxing, spoken word, etc.
- Arts and Craft Tutor (Nottingham and Mansfield) – Working with service users running basic art and craft groups within services.
- Cooking Tutor (Nottingham) – Looking for someone to run basic cooking courses, budget for meals and how to shop for meals with residents in a local hostel.
- Admin Volunteer (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) – We are looking for volunteers to help out with basic admin and office tasks.
- Befriending and Mentor (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) Looking for volunteers to work 1-2-1 with service users supporting them to move forward and with social inclusion.
- Staff Support (Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire) We are looking for volunteers to support staff teams with the day to day running of services. This will include admin tasks, working with service users and running groups and sessions.
- Allotment Volunteer (Nottingham) To support sessions at St Anns Allotments, every Tuesday and Friday from 10.30am to 2pm. Gain experience in working with a varied client group with a range of support needs. Support the clients in a range of outdoor practical activities including growing crops, cooking with produce, site maintenance, garden crafts and wildlife gardening. If you are interested please contact- Nature in Mind on 0115 970 9591 or email email@example.com
- Nature in Mind Volunteer (Nottingham) Are you interested in volunteering for a City based Nature project working with vulnerable adults? Nature in Mind is a Framework service offering opportunities for people to experience the health and social benefits of Nature based activities. We work mainly in Nottingham City but do venture out into the County and beyond. Opportunities include Supporting Staff on activities- Allotments, Community Gardens, Walks, Wildlife Conservation, Arts and Crafts, Hand Drumming. Driving Minibus (D1 and test required) Admin support - Nature in Mind on 0115 970 9591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Data & Administration (Nottingham) You will acquire the necessary skills to ensure that the data the Fundraising Department holds of an excellent quality, our donors are thanked in a timely manner and that our data reporting and data intelligence is responsive and accurate. KEY TASKS: Accurately inputting cash and cheque donations into Advantage Fundraisier Database, Preparing and/or writing thank you letters to donors in a timely manner, Digitally archiving older paper material, Balancing of Petty Cash, Data Management of Collection Tins
- Social Inclusion Volunteer (Derbyshire) “Social inclusion can be defined as the extents to which individuals, families and communities are connected to and able to fully participate in the economic and social activities of the broader community.” You will need to be able to provide flexible and responsive support to young people aged 16-24. This will entail partnership working with service users and the team to identify goals and how to achieve them. The role will include working with service users to facilitate and access appropriate services to progress their growth and gain the confidence to be socially included. You will be supporting clients with, Empowerment, Reaching Goals, Integrating into to community, Learning new skills / education /qualifications /work, Confidence to progress and Positive thinking.
Contact for any of the above roles